eet Styles” src=”http://www.thefashioncentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Latest-Stockholm-Street-Styles.jpg” width=”405″ height=”250″ />What we see in Stockholm Fashion Week other than the devil may care designers is really the street style. From now on, we will definitely be looking at the winter street fashion especially for the Stockholm. There are cities which have influences on the runaways. When it comes to sidewalks and the magical snowy parks, Stockholm winter street style rules all the way.
There are many trends for winter street style Stockholm.
* Trend setters remind people of being a little brazen which a new style is for winters.
* There will be nothing short of the sartorial kick in the pants which winter style needs the most.
* We cannot get away with pajama bottoms and a top knot when talking about Stockholm winter street style fashion, a cozy winter cap which is the size of a Utah, beanies that are belted trenches that give an amazing result.
* Take it as a license to break out the best artificial fur this winter for your unique street style and replace those cashmere gloves with some studded ones this winter.
* Winter street style doesn’t mean that you prefer the super-sized cap. Instead go for a striking and stylish cape that makes you different while standing on that street.
* Checks are popular for Stockholm winter street style. Be it for men or women, checks go all the way in winters that make you look formal yet colorful and glowing in the gloomy weather.
* In case you are anxious to get hold of a brand new Simone Camille Skin handbag do get in line to come up to the merit of street style fashion for this winter. The Skin collection cannot go out of date for a long time in terms of leather and suede bags which are attainable at low-costs from the thrift stores as well. Make skins the new vintage winter fashion be it in the form of bags or gladiator shoes.
* Being in Stockholm means, you can completely carry off leggings with a long shirt or short dress with a winter coat. It can be made of fur too. Do not forget the hat, gloves and of course long boots to finish off the winter street style in Stockholm.
* All this street style requires is to exhibit your uniqueness. A white coat, along with a red purse and magenta scarf can make you a style icon in Stockholm too.